Wednesday, February 22, 2012

More MAZZA please!

So this time I went to Mazza Mediterranean Restaurant I made sure I tried a different salad than the Roasted Butternut Squash salad that I always get every time I go there, just because it is so good.  Well let me tell you this dinning experience did not disappoint.


This beauty is called the Baby Spinach Almond Salad and it comes with baby spinach, toasted almonds, tomatoes, avocado, goat cheese and served with balsamic vinegar dressing.  But I decided to add some grilled shrimp since I was craving some seafood.


I was feeling a little greedy that night so I also decided to add a side of fried crispy calamari and trust me they are as good as they look in the picture, and big too!


Stay tuned because I came up with a special fried calamari sandwich that I will be making soon and posting.

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!! Where can I get this, my mouth is watering looking at it??? Please hit me back with details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything on there menu is really good, I would give you a link to their website but I don't know what happened that it isn't showing up or taking me to the correct location. So heres the next best thing so you can see photos, reviews and a link to the menu.

    http://www.yelp.com/biz/mazza-mediterranean-cuisine-pembroke-pines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry heres a link to their menu.

    http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/12/661476/restaurant/Miami/Mazza-Mediterranean-Cuisine-Pembroke-Pines

    ReplyDelete