Saturday, February 4, 2012

Chocolate Icecream with Salted Potato Chips


So I really am not a huge icecream person since it is usually too dense and rich in milk or cream for my liking, but this particular night my sweet tooth must have been lurking because I went to town on assembling and then consuming this monstrosity.  The almond, pecan and honey combination seem like regular Joe Smoe but what guided me to add salted potato chips is beyond my understanding.  Maybe since I have a thing for sandwiches and saw this as a perfect opportunity to attempt at a icecream sandwich given what I had in my pantry.  Also, look at the size of those chips they are huge, one is almost half the size of a slice of bread.  Yes I ate the whole thing and downed it with that glass of Cab almost hidden in the background by the monster chips.

Believe it or not chocolate and red wine go marvelous together, this is a must try!

No comments:

Post a Comment