Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Mazza Mediterranean


Forget the store bought hummus from Publix, once you try this one you will never go back.  Served with warm pita bread and a side garlic dipping spread that is as delicious as the hummus.

Roasted Butternut Squash Salad with mixed greens, pinenuts and a honey balsamic dressing.  It also comes with Gorgonzola cheese but I requested it without the cheese.  I crave for this salad and it has been my lunch and dinner numerous times.  Probably one of my favorite salads and I will go out of my way if I am in the mood for it.


Crispy Calamari Salad, yes please!  This was a new addition to the menu and it did not disappoint!  Mixed greens with chopped tomatoes, onions, lots of Gorgonzola cheese and LOTS of fried calamari served with a lemon wedge and tossed in a poppy seed dressing.

Mazza Mediterranean is a must go to restaurant and probably serving the best Mediterranean dishes in Broward.  Great prices, great food and they even have belly dancers come in every Friday and Saturday night who play with fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment