Saturday, February 4, 2012

LOBSTER new england style roll


The piece of resistance for my whole gluttony dinner night at Pubbelly Sushi was without a doubt THIS! The best chilled lobster roll that I have ever tasted...beyond describable.  Even though I have only had one previous lobster roll which was at Luke's Lobster in the East Village of the wonderful city of Manhattan, it was no competition in my book since that roll is renowned and boasted as one of the bests.  Plus all the other numerous Lobster dishes I have had in my time, this one blows the rest away.  Now I am not knocking on Luke's Lobster roll because theirs are delicious as well, but this little guy ^ ^ ^ packs a load of fresh and crisp flavors with yuzu and celery alongside the fresh lobster meat.

Just know that I savored every last bite, almost licked that paper when it was all gone.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post too...any dish with seafood, you have my vote. Its simple, but classic dish that anyone can enjoy. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete