Friday, May 11, 2012

Vegan Breakfast



So when I stopped by the other morning into Whole Foods and started browsing for some breakfast before class unwillingly my sweet tooth decided to show up, but luckily I was able to cheat in a healthy way. I grabbed a vegan blueberry muffin that was by the bakery.  Another option was a vegan chocolate donut, but forcefully I decided to get some chocolate coconut water instead.


I'm telling you right now that if you ever come across this you MUST try it!  This is probably the best discovery I have made in a long time.  It taste just like chocolate milk but it doesn't have that thick consistency.  The dark chocolate flavor is not overpowering and it truly replenishes you and fills you up as well.  This is so good to drink after a hard workout and of course for breakfast along side with my delicious vegan blueberry muffin.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment