Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Spaniard Tapas


Barceloneta in Miami is a Spaniard influenced tapas restaurant where the food is daring and the drinks are unforgettable.  Pictured above are the Bacalao fritters which were so good we ended up ordering another order after we scoffed the first one down.  Then below are the Pimientos del Piquillo which are red peppers stuffed with garrotxa cheese, hazelnuts and onion mixture. Absolutely indescribable with all the different textures and flavors.  Lets just say it was really really good.



Now no good meal goes undone without sipping on an exotic and unique cocktail of some sort.  The cocktail menu is pretty extensive and it took me a while to choose a drink.  When I finally decided what to get with the help of my waiter I choose La Romera which has passion fruit pulp, fresh rosemary, vodka, lime juice, honey and cava.  Pretty darn good.



Then my second cocktail I choose the lychee martini which contained vodka, lychee puree, soho lychee and lebanese rose water and adding for presentation they layered a red rose petal in the drink.  By far the best lychee martini I have ever tasted.


No comments:

Post a Comment